Binance: How to create a new account and start trading?
If you’re ready to start investing on cryptocurrency, Binance is a great website to start it. Not only has it been tried and tested by many cryptocurrency experts in the Philippines but also have optimized their payment methods for Filipino users. This includes cashing in via Gcash, coins.ph and even through our local banks. So in this article, we’re gonna help you get started.
How to create a new account on Binance?
- Using your own PC or laptop and preferably your own internet connection (whether at your house or hotspot via your mobile phone), visit Binance.com and click the “Register Now” button at the middle of the website. See photo below.
- Enter your email, password of choice and referral code if you are referred by a friend. If you don’t have a referral code, you can use our code (M27JTM4L) and receive a 10% commission back every time you do any trading.
- A photo with a puzzle will appear on your screen and you need to slide it to the missing spot. All you need to do is slide the puzzle piece to the right spot and you’re good to go.
- A verification code will be sent to your email and you just need to copy the code and enter in to the website to complete the verification process. This process is necessary to make sure you are a human and that you own the email you used to register.
- Click the account setting logo at the upper right corner of the website (see photo for reference). You will need to secure your account to make sure only you can access it before you start trading. This step is crucial so you can be sure your funds remain private to you alone.
- There are 2 ways to secure your account which is via Google verification or phone verification. The easier way is the mobile verification but it is more secured to choose Google’s verification.
- Binance will then guide you through the setup and complete the verification process.
- Once complete we are now ready to start trading!