No-Bake Christmas Cake Recipe
- Fruit Cocktail
- Graham Crackers
- All Purpose Cream
- Sugar (optional)
- Open your canned fruit cocktail and drain the syrup.
- In a separate container, add the cream and a portion of the syrup or 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
- Take any square container and add a layer of graham crackers. Top it with the cream mixture and then with fruit cocktail.
- Repeat step number three, two or three times.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Slice and serve!